SPHE, as part of the curriculum, supports the personal development, health and well-being of young people and helps them create and maintain supportive relationships.
What SPHE Aims to Achieve
- To enable the students to develop skills for self-fulfilment and living in communities.
- To promote self-esteem and self-confidence.
- To enable the students to develop a framework for responsible decision-making.
- To provide opportunities for reflection and discussion.
- To promote physical, mental and emotional health and well-being.