Buncrana Technical School opened for business around September 1925 with a twenty year lease. The issue of a new school building had been mooted for some time, eventually the school was officially opened on 14 November 1946 by Bishop Farren of Derry.
By 1979, Phase 1 of a new school building was set in motion while Phase 2 started in 1982. Staff and students moved into the new building, which was officially opened by Minister for Education Gemma Hussey, T.D., on the Shore Front in 1982. A third phase was also built and this was officially opened by Mary O Rourke T.D., Minister for Education, in 1988. Please view our eProspectus.
Crana College, Crana Road, Buncrana , 074 9361113 School Website
|Liam Galbraith, Principal, 074 9361113, email@example.com|
|Cathy Doherty, Administrator, 074 9361113, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mary McMenamin, Administrator, 074 9361113, email@example.com|