Stranorlar Vocational School which was built in 1939 and opened in 1940 and is the oldest of the VEC’s schools today. In July 2005 the Department of Education and Science granted approval for the provsion of a new school. Planning permission for the new school was granted in November 2006 on Committee’s site at Drumboe Lower, Stranorlar. Approval to proceed with the new school was received from the Department of Education and Science in 2009.
On the 5th April 2007, Stranorlar Vocational School officially changed its name and is now known as: Finn Valley College or Coláiste Ghleann na Finne.In May 2010 work began on the construction of the new purpose built 3,452m2 new school to cater for 325 students. The new school opened to students in September 2011 and currently has an enrolement of 304 students.
Finn Valley College, Drumboe Lower, Stranorlar 074 9131684 School Website
|Alan Thompson, Principal, email@example.com|
|Susan Doyle, Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rosalind Bezas, Administrator, email@example.com|