Milford Vocational School, as it was then called, was officially opened on the 1st December 1957. By the late 1970s, the school building was no longer adequate for the needs of the Milford area. The only ‘extension’ the school had received was the addition of twenty-one prefabs.
A seven acre site was purchased in 1986 with the Department finally approving a new vocational school for the town in December 1992. However, it took a further four years, until 1996, to gain approval for the project to go to planning stage with the go-ahead given by Niamh Bhreathnach T.D., the then Minister for Education.
Two years later in 1998 contracts were finally signed for a new school which opened in 1999 and was officially opened in June 2000 by the Minister for Education and Science, Dr Michael Woods T.D.
Mulroy College, Milford, Letterkenny, Co.Donegal. 074 9153346.
|Fiona Temple, Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Catherine McHugh, Deputy Principal, email@example.com|
|Theresa McGettigan, Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Julie McDevitt,Administrator, email@example.com|