In 1958, as outlined above, the provision of a school in Raphoe was recommended. This would eventually become Deele College which opened on 29 March 1965 (by the Minister for Local Government at the time, Neil Blaney, T.D.) on two acres and on which the school stands today, albeit with a further seven acres added to it on which the school building was extended in 1985.
One of the highlights for Deele College in recent years came in November 2002 when Her Excellency, Mary McAleese, Uachtarann na hEireann visited the school.
Prefabricated Accommodation was erected at the school in 2008.
Deele College, Raphoe, 074 9145493 School Website
|P.J. McGowan, Principal, 074 9145493, email@example.com|
|Fidelma Corry, Administrator, 074 9145493, firstname.lastname@example.org|